The BBC at Media City have Celebrate Sport,described as an action packed two-weeks of shows, events and interactive sessions taking place from 8 - 22 December.
During this time, some of the BBC’s biggest sport brands are inviting in live studio audiences and recording special shows for broadcast.
The ticket ballot opens today, with the first seven of the main audience shows announced:
• Dan Walker chairs a special Audience with Question of Sport with Sue
Barker, Matt Dawson and Phil Tufnell bringing an evening of Question of Sport magic and hilarity (13 Dec)
• The BBC Philharmonic will give a unique Christmas Concert featuring the Manchester United Foundation Youth Choir on 15 December, which will be recorded for broadcast on BBC Radio Manchester at 1pm on Christmas Eve, and again on Christmas Day at 2pm (15 Dec)
• BBC Radio 5 live’s Fighting Talk live with Colin Murray who will act as judge and jury to a panel of special guests (17 Dec)
• BBC Radio 5 live’s iconic football phone-in 606 with regular co-host Jason Roberts in front of live studio audience for the first time (17 Dec)
• 5 live’s The Monday Night Club with Mark Chapman and guests including football legend John Motson, for an evening of football conversation and a look at the week's biggest sporting stories (19 Dec)
On the 22 Dec ,MediaCity hosts the BBC Sports Personality of the Year and a limited number of tickets are available for this as well as the BBC Radio 5 live Sports Personality backstage show with John Inverdale and guests including Michael Vaughan and Matt Dawson.
To apply for your free Celebrate Sport with the BBC tickets and get more information on the shows go to bbc.co.uk/showsandtours. The ballot closes at 4pm on Friday 18 November.