Tuesday 27 September 2011

Murdoch conspiracy plot

So just as Ed Miliband had finished his attack on the Murdoch empire,the screens went blank.

The Labour leader had just delivered this section:

....when I heard the terrible news that Milly Dowler’s phone had been hacked.Someone had hacked into the voicemails of a missing teenager.Deleted them from her phone.
Given her parents false hope.As Justine said to me that morning, it was sick that someone could do that.
That’s why I had to speak out.I knew when I said what I did that I was breaking rule number one of British politics.Don’t mess with Rupert Murdoch.I did it because it was right.That’s the lesson I have learned most clearly in the last year.
The lesson that you’ve got to be willing to break the consensus, not succumb to it.


When a power cut plunged both the BBC and Sky's feed dead with the broadcasters frantically struggling to return the Labour leader to the airwaves.

Meanwhile for a full five minutes the Labour leader was talking exclusively to the conference.

There is no truth at all in the rumour that an elderly gent was seen at the back of the hall with a pair of wire cutters

No comments: